Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Toshiba Laptops---RECALL---July 6

Performed again with Isabella who I also auditioned with the first time.

Went pretty well even though I cannot do the Russian squat dance!

there were 4 other guys there, who all amazingly looked similar to one another and unlike me altogether, making me wonder why I was the odd duckling....they were a lot shorter than I at 6'2" (probably they were 5'9" at most) and all were showing definite receding hairlines, but all showing slightly less around the middle than I.

My thinking is, I am too big for the picture frame; me dancing hip hop thinking I am sooooooo cool and happenin' whereas the daughter slouching in her loveseat/couch/recliner continues to focus on MTV show and occasionally shoots me the "yeah right Dad, what planet are you from?" looks......so I am very high in relation and proximity to her eyelines, and thus it creates a fair gap or amount of space/distance between us to connect....but I know I over analyze things....cuz......well cuz.......

ya just never know now do ya!

It was fun, I did my best, made em smile and enjoy my work which is what I think they wanted as a reaction.

So we shall see. Break a leg to me (and to you Isabella). Or whomever gets cast, we'll be watching!

No comments: