Saturday, July 4, 2009

Audition for BEAT THE DOG -- a TV Pilot (featuring Bub the mutt and yours truly?)

from back on .....Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Interesting opportunity for me and my dog...........

While Bub can do several trained tricks and stunts, I thought it would be interesting to audition her for a role on a show.

So we went to the park in Toronto to meet the CD Mercedes De Castro, and 'performed' for her.

Fun and borderline being humiliated some might say, but what a gas!

I wrestled Bub, we had a team meeting in which she walked right out of camera, which no one could have scripted any better, and the piece de resistance....Bub climbed a climb...right after I showed her how!

We waited for the call back...for 6 days, nothing came....and right after the day I had my bleached blonde hair returned to its normal colour....I got the call, "You're booked" Nice! (The bleached blonde hair was a role on a show I just completed a week earlier).

So now we're working towards May 23rd shooting day!

Ruh Roh!

No comments: