Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MR Submarine CALLBACK Wednesday----Good news bad news ??? Cuz I'll currently be on set.Arrrgggghhhh!!!!

While filming AFTERMATH this week, I've been notified of my breakdown and call sheet for day 3 of 5 for me, and wouldn't ya just know it.....I've been invited back for a Mr. Sub TV commercial, but I can't get away from set/location to do it....just too busy! Dammit!

It's good to be working, nice to be in demand, better when ya can do it all....and it's such a great campaign too...

Alas....perhaps I may get cast without the callback...ya just never know. Fingers and toes crossed on that one! Shoots July 27.

Standing by.......

1 comment:

Allvira said...

Now, one can easily play the Online Poker game from his/her home by downloading relevant poker software from the numerous authentic websites at pocket-friendly prices.