Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Forensic Factor "Picture Perfect" episode is wrapped after 2 of 4 days...

....and things are seemingly going well so far.

After having had my hair bleached white (that actually looks more blond than white) but it certainly is a new look for me.

Portraying Special Agent Tommy Ray of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement who lead a team in the investigation of 4 murders and ultimately the conviction of Nelson Serrano has been a wild ride so far.

Facebook will reveal some of the on set photos taken and the images of the new me!

I might even keep the blond thing going and let the natural colour just grow out. Of course that means new headshots and so on....


Day one was rainy in the morning and with much filming being done outside things got delayed and set back for 2-3 hours. the crew worked feverishly to make up the time and we proceeded to "shoot" the murder scenes and my return to the scene of the crime days later, trying to picture in my mind just how this all went down.

We also filmed some the interrogative scenes where Tommy questioned employees at the plant.

Day 2 saw us change locations on a much sunnier day, we filmed the arrest of Serrano, and few scenes with my visits to the parents of one of the victims that all helped to co-ordinate the eventual piecing together of some of the puzzle.

Sadly I didn't get to perform "Starsky" move sliding across the hood of a car, but I'm working on wearing down the director, at least for an out take if time permits at the conclusion of the week.

Off to the Royal York Hotel in Toronto for day 3!

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Gary, I met you on set today as FBI agent (Bob Devine) and I accidentaly BLOGGED about the show and you.
Was great to work with you and meet a real actor, and I discovered that we were both in the show COLD BLOOD.
SEE TORONTO FILM EXTRAS
http://torontofilmextras.blogspot.com/