Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chapman's Ice Cream Call Back Audition yesterday went deliciously well

Terrence and Teresa hosted me for another round of auditions for my favorite ice cream maker, Chapman's (from Markdale, because I'm from Owen Sound, and that's close enough to "support the team."

Still without my Tux, I performed another round of solid scenes and humourous yet serious facial communications.

Then, Chantal and I were paired to do the "Black Tie Affair" together. Great job partner!

Oddly, I was previously scheduled to be paired with a 'previous wife' (i.e. Terry Nason and I played spouses in a Jaffa Orange Drink spot 3-4 weeks ago). Unfortunately, Terry had to be at another function and the time slot was not compatible for her, and she had to change her 1:40 time to earlier (12:00) so didn't get seen together on this one.

Another talent I know, Pam Farrauto was also called back for this and I didn't see her, but it would fun to work with any of these great talents!

Standing by.......shoots April 25, so hopefully my next post on this subject is one that has me "cast/booked"!

No comments: