Monday, August 18, 2008

Poker success breeds success...looking for investors and sponsors

In need of more backers, sponsors and investors. They're starting to roll in....

At only $100 per share, I'm aiming for a total of 100 shares to be invested in me with a positive return on your investment, a bonus will be paid based on the number of investors. IF I don't get 80% invested, your money will be returned as I will not be playing. All payments via PAYPAL in order to guarantee of your return if it doesn't happen.

We will share the wealth, with me keeping only 30% of the take plus expenses (only air & accommodation, & receipts provided) and after all fees and taxes are accounted for. The remainder is split evenly among all of us. I figure I'll need to cash a $15,000 prize level and we break even, anything above is pure profit (if played inside of US due to taxes, then we need a $22,000 payout approx).

Looking to advance to $10,000 buy in events in (tax free) Niagara Falls WPT event, Europe or the Aussie Millions in January '09.

I pay all my own expenses, and the remainder of the buyin if we come up short. Your investment therefore is purely going towards the buy-in amount.

If interested please contact me via phone or email. See "contact" for more detail.

No comments: