Friday, August 8, 2008

AUDITION -- Candian Tire Financial Services

Nice campaign...hopefully the nlook and feel of my delivery gets me this one!

This was a difficult audition pice as the timing was bad for me. I had just been informed of the audition late after Day one of a 2 day marathon on MONERIS.

I really didn't have much valuable free time to learn the lines as day 2 ended after midnight, and after a horrible 2.5 hours drive home due to highway re-paving delays and traffic snarls at 1230am...I finally got to bed at about 4am...then awake at 11, with 3.5 hours to nail the script in time for my 5pm performance. And it showed....although I did my best, I admittedly fumbled the lines but hopefully as I said, the tone, pace, deliver etc were at good place for the client to consider.

Stay tuned

No comments: