Thursday, March 20, 2008

TIM--BR Mart TV campaign booked and shot in Halifax

Great trip, good day!

Had a blast shooting a campaign for TIM-BR Mart. To audition for this, 2 days earlier a hand held digital cam recorded me in my basement using a sort of 'handyman-project-in-progress' kind of look/style. I read one :30 and 3x:10's direct to cam as the spokesperson. I posted them on You Tube and provided a link to view them to the casting director/producer for decision making given they were in Halifax.

Many thanks also to (and I'm sure I will forget some names, please forgive me): Evan, Craig, Alana, Natalie, Elizabeth, John, Dave, Trevor, Christopher, Mike, Steve, Sara, Richard, and all the other cast and crew members who made it such a fun ad enjoyable day.

Stay tuned to your local/national Weather Network tv channel for this one breaking April 28th or there abouts!

Thanks again!

No comments: