Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bud Light Audition call back for 2nd reading....nice.

After audition on Tuesday of this week, I exited to see waiting for their callin were 2 high profile on air personalities. I can't say their names for obvious reasons, however it was surprising to see that the advertisers may go in that direction.

When I went to my call back audition yesterday (Wednesday), I did not see their names on the sign in sheet and I was in the last group to be seen. Not sure if that's good or bad!

Anyhow, am standing by awaiting word. Would be nice.

Would be a challenge to co-ordinate as I am also shooting a film this weekend and have entries into 2 fantastic poker tournies where winners will be on their way to Vegas for the WSOP 2008!

More on that in another blog shortly.

No comments: