Sunday, November 25, 2007

Heading to the Red Hot Poker Tour's TOC Dec 1st!!!

Tournament Of Champions (TOC) update:

After securing my 7th win of the season tonight, (my third online this season & this one for $197), I've climbed back into the top 10 in the national leaderboard standings.

My previous high has been 4 wins in each of the last 3 seasons, giving me 19 in my career. I am very close to the prestigoius 50,000 careers point plateau that only a handful of players have achieved to date. I'm well behind many of the regulars who play 90-100+ games per season, as I only get out about 50-60 times. I am happy with that. Each season lasts 4 months. This is my 4th one. It's the Red Hot Poker Tour's 9th.

For the curious check out: www.redhotpokertour.com

On Saturday Dec 1st in Montana's restaurant downtown Toronto, I'll be among 150 players vying foer the coveted Winner Take All, prize of a $10,000 seat into a Professional World Poker Tour event in Los Angeles in February. Love to get back there for several reasons. I am pummped, I am psyched. My game is in good shape. My mind and body are well and functioning in sync. My radar and observation skills are alert and I am good to go for this. I am motivated.

My prediction and expectaion is clearly, Victory.

Stay tuned for a followup.

No comments: