Saturday, November 3, 2007

COLD BLOOD -- Update---Wrapped...phew!

An intense 4 days of long hours with tons of footage. Great crew, great cast, awesome Craft, wondeful wardrobe and marvellous makeup, all around a great experience (were it not for the fact I became violently ill and laid pretty low for 3 of the 4 days). Truly professional operation.

A one hour program, this #2 in a series of 10 episodes, was the story of Donnah Winger, murdered by her husband Mark, who framed and murdered a limo driver (Roger Harrington).

I played Detective Cox, who after 4 years finally was able to bring the truth to light with much persistent and diligent effort by his partner, Det Williamson. Justice was served, and Winger is now in prison serving life, and still in denial.

It is my understanding this series is airing in the UK in the new year. IF I get more info I will post it here and hopefully we can view the program on History, Bravo, Discovery or some such network.

Keep well.

No comments: