Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shooting TV spot Tomorrow -- Project Fragrance

Sweet!

Received a phone call from the producer of Project Fragrance, late Monday evening (last night) and was booked for fitting today. Good thing I had the presence of mind to bring a few options with me, as the Wardrobe person did not have me on her shot/talent list.

With some mixing and matching, it was decided that I'll be the father/husband in the Xmas spot wearing the red shirt. No, I'm not Santa. It is to run Nationally in the US. Nice.

Met some really great people today as well, including Eva Redpath whom I enjoyed taking an Audition Dynamics class by Ron Leach, last Fall. Eva will one of the great dancers. Don't know if we'll be in the same spot.

While waiting I received an audition call for the role of HOST for new TV series, "Can't Live Without." Double Nice.

My week is, Wardrobe today, Shoot Wednesday, Audition Thursday, then Shoot a different TV spot for another client (Unico Foods, this one airing nationally in Canada). Triple Nice.

It's a good week.

No comments: