Thursday, July 26, 2007

Audition for TV New Series--Can You Live Without?

A new reality type program will have its pilot air early this Fall and I auditioned for the role of the Host today.

It was improv style wherein I had to host a few segments of a mock episode on the spot. Segemnt 1 was my intro to the show, myself and today's featured segment (fictitiously created on the spot) and the affliction/obsession/addiction they possess.

Stage 2 was another segment where I had to outline for the viewers (i.e. videocam) what the alternative method of corrective action was going to be in order to change that person's negative behaviour pattern.

And finally, wrap up the show advising viewers what the outcome was, and join us next week for another episode of Can You Live Without?

Check it out this Fall on Global. Sounds good. Stay tuned for an update within the next few weeks.

Up next? Shooting a scene for a TV spot for Unico Foods on Friday in Vaughn.

No comments: