Thursday, December 20, 2007

Poker TOC Results....not so good

Dec 1st came and went without a significant occurance and clearly was disappointing.

While the tourney was well organized (and spacious for a change), the cards and play for me, just didn't click.

I busted out after 2.5 hours of play. Not good. The best Ahnad I saw all day was A8. hard to compete with that. And any time I felt I was good to make a move on a pot or steal the blinds, someone beat me to it, eitehr utstealing, or betting with a hand. I just could not muster the courage to make a play even as semi bluff.

I did make a move however, re-raising a bettor's 1,000 bet (which looked liek an over bet to steal the pot) only to have him come back over the top allin. I jusst could not call as I was only A8 having missed the flop.

I was crippled at that point and struggled for survival only to be taken out by the SB with his J6 to my A4 h and catching 2 hearts on the flop, to him catching 2 pair. I mad ethe flush only to see him bust me with a boat.

Dead man walkin!

Onto Season 10 it is........so busy in Decmeber will see me play very little and that won't bode well for a high season standing this time around. AM very enar to 50,000 career poitns so hopefully I can make the TOC for March 31.

Merry Xmas ALL(IN)!

No comments: